Article 3 of the statues
The object of the society is:
- To exercise and administer, throughout the world, all the rights relating to the reproduction or performance, in any form, of its members’ works, and in particular to collect and distribute the royalties accruing from the exercise of those rights;
- To engage in activities for the welfare, defence and promotion of its members’ economic and social rights;
- To engage in solidarity activities in favour of its members;
- To employ appropriate means to develop and enhance the society’s repertoire in France and abroad by promoting cultural diversity;
- And generally to defend the material and moral interests of its members.